Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 weeks after BC

It's been almost three weeks after my Big Chop and I'm still loving my natural and feeling that I don't ever want to go back to that creamy crack bka relaxer. I was asked by a friend of mine who is also transitioning what do I use for my hair. I posted this on Facebook yesterday but decided to add it to my blog today. Here it is, I hope anyone who is out there reading it helps you whether you are on a natural journey or just need good products for your hair.

I use a lot of different things depending on the look I want. I still wash and condition my hair with Mizani. When I do my twist outs, I use Kid Organics Shea Butter with Olive Oil Lotion and Mizani Rose H2O (I mix them together), if I do a wash/wet and go, I use Cantu Leave-in conditioner which has Shea butter and Shea Moisture curl enhancer, I'm not a huge oil sheen person but if I want a little shine I either use cantu shea butter oil sheen or I put my hot six in a spray bottle and sprya that through out my hair. Sometimes I use an olive oil moisturizer cream for my twist as well. I mainly use the kid organics and mizani bc I do more twists than wash and gos. I love the kiddie product because it helps me detangle my hair so much better and it's not real heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment