Sunday, July 31, 2011

How did you get your hair like that?

I promise you I get this question at least once per day, especially when I do a wash n' go. Wash n' go's are my signature when it's hot outside. This is my second summer with natural hair and I must say, even with the added length, I'm happy to say I still love a good ol wash n' go. But anywho back to my favorite question. I laugh to myself and sometimes I chuckle a little before I answer people when they ask me how do I get my hair like it is. Seriously water is a girl's best friend. No one believes me. I'm really not lying to them. They look at me like I'm crazy, sometimes. I think it's the fascination of seeing a curly top that makes people ask that question. I love it...

Here's my regimen:

My perfect wash n go, consists of a wash or co-wash with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner, Coconut Oil and Cantu Leave-in Conditioner and I'm out the door. Nothing too fancy just a quick way to get a hydrated curly top. Sometimes, HE isn't even involved, I use straight water and coconut oil.

Here's a picture (nothing fancy):



Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment