Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 1

Well it's been a week since my Big Chop and needless to say...I'm still loving my hair :-)

I posted on Facebook recently that havingg natural hair can be high maintenance and someone told me basically, I was crazy....WELL...I beg to differ. So I've tried many differnt ways to maintain my hair this week and well the best way for me is to twist my hair every night with a mix of Mizani H2O and Kids ORganics Shea Butter Lotion....Can we say AWESOME COMBINATION!! Yes I can!!!!


I think I'm figuring out my products. I'm excited, I don't have to waste 6 months of my life figuring it out. I think I realized too that just because it's a high price bottle doesn't mean it works for your hair. I figure it like this what can be better for my hair than something a child uses. Their hair is so fragile and well, so is mine. The mixture of the two products works well for me and it keeps my hair moisturized. My hair sucks up moisture and these products keeps me hydrated.

So needless to say I am loving, I mean loving this whole natural process and I can't wait until my hair grows out even more. Until next time...CIAO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, where do you get you Mizani products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo sorry I am just seeing this, but I get my Mizani products from Target or the local beauty supply store.

    ReplyDelete